Over the years in my SEO career, I have used pretty much every hosting company in the world at one time or another.
And for hosting SEO/PBN sites, most of them SUCK, for different reasons – you probably know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.
When you buy expired domains by the hundreds or thousands as I have, you get to know all of the problems and hassles associated with SEO hosting pretty well.
In fact, in 2015 I got so fed up with ‘SEO hosting’ and its specific demands, that I built my OWN solution – one that SQUASHES all of the typical problems associated with SEO/PBN hosting:
I’d like to show you this BREAKTHROUGH solution here and you can decide for yourself if it’s how you want to manage your PBN/SEO sites’ HOSTING going forward (not sure why you wouldn’t if you’re SERIOUS about the long-term safety of your accumulated expired domain inventory).
With my solution for SEO hosting:
- I show you exactly where and how to get FREE hosting on large blue-chip Cloud hosting companies like Amazon
- You are NOT sharing ANY hosting resources with other SEOs – BEWARE of any platform where you are sharing IPs with other SEOs, those sites can be reverse-engineered and found in under 10 seconds (I will show you how easy it is to find them)
- Your PBN/SEO sites are hosted on the largest Cloud platforms in the world – where millions of other legitimate businesses are hosted, NOT spammy PBN WP blogs with spun content (think Instagram, TMZ, Freelancer.com, pbs.org etc etc)
- Sub-40 second automated new site installation (to your existing mini-VPSs)
- You can AUTOMATE rapid bulk site installation across WP, Joomla, Drupal and HTML – for a much more natural backlink profile
- You can monitor the indexing, Moz DA, Majestic TF and CF status of ALL your PBN sites at any time (done automatically in the background for you)
- Centralized Virtualmin hosting management of ALL your PBN hosting (not spread across dozens/hundreds of small hosting company admin panels)
- And much more that I will show here.
Reply to support(at)terrykyle.net if you have more questions.
All the best